CIM is a service that adds AI logic to your web app, without actually modifying its source code. This makes your web app context-aware and therefore provide a better experience to your customers.
How does it work:
- The CIM service interacts with an app and workflow (defined by the Workflow Designer toolkit).
- The workflow must specify:
- The AI engine to be used.
- The condition, and the action to be performed when that condition is satisfied.
- Whether the app and workflow need to share data.
- If yes, then the workflow must include the 'data-inject' and/or 'data-publish' nodes.
- The app must correspondingly invoke the 'injectDataToWorkflow' and/or 'getDataFromWorkflow' methods.
- The workflow is packaged with the app.
- The packaged app is then deployed on the device.
Overview of the API(click to expand)