The Physical Device Manager (PDM) is a module that manages USB devices that are connected to the webOS system.
- Mount/unmount of Mass Storage Class (MSC) USB devices
- Format, Fdisk, File system check (FSCK)
- Detect USB device
Supported USB Devices
- MSC USB device
- Supported file system: Windows compatible file system (FAT, NTFS)
- Supported device type: HDD, Memory Stick, SSD, Memory card
- Still image device (Picture Transfer Protocol (PTP) Camera)
- HID & XPAD
- USB to Serial
- Device - A device that is directly connected to a USB port or hub.
- Drive - A device can have multiple drives, where each drive is a partition of a physical storage device.
Overview of the API(click to expand)